By exhibiting at Kerry Expo 2018, you will have the opportunity to showcase your business, goods and services to the public and meet many of the most influential companies and public sector organisations in the county, gathered together in one place for one of the largest business showcases in the country with over 140 exhibitors and 10,000 visitors!
What you can Achieve:
The exhibition is open to corporations, companies, sole traders, organisations, institutions, state & semi state bodies who either operate, or have a presence in Kerry. This includes, Large, Small & Medium enterprises along with State & Semi State Bodies, Recruitment Companies, Educational institutions,Training services & Upskilling organisations.
- To use the event as a meeting platform to meet various government bodies and keep up to speed with new incentives and funding initiatives.
Small & Medium Enterprises
- To gain insight and market survey on new products and services.
Educational Institutions and Training & upskilling organisations
- To publicise the availability of innovation vouchers and research collaborations between industry and educational institutions.
State & Semi-State Bodies
- To lend support to all businesses in Kerry and create greater business to community links both now and for the future
Recruitment and Employment
- This event allows recruitment companies to showcase products like the variety of job fields within the county and in addition, display career opportunities, job prospects, job opportunities, career advancement possibilities and other services associated with career and jobs.
- B2B networking opportunity for participating exhibitors, sponsors and organisations
Choice of Walled Exhibition space, Table Space or Space only.
Professionally installed, walled booth measuring: W3m xD2m, includes Power socket, lighting & table.
- Customised solutions available upon request